Monday, September 3, 2012

Bizarnage: Mind Bomb an Introduction



If you're reading this, you probably noticed the new "blog" section on TheVenomSite and are most likely asking yourself, "Oh jeez, what is this? Is this going to be another failed project like the Venom Wiki?" Hopefully not... on the contrary, our own elusive man "TheVenomSite" and I hope that this blog will be a big part of bringing the personal opinions of other symbiote fans together with a biweekly discussion of assorted topics. So who is this sexy, brilliant man writing this blog you ask? Well, if you haven't already noticed: I'm Aaron, who parades around the Internet under the already copyrighted username "Bizarnage," and I live and breathe symbiotes. If you happen to follow me on Twitter then you know that I love to talk about symbiotes and often get into immature, fanboyish rants and since I do that a lot, TheVenomSite thought it would be a good idea for me to start a blog so I can have something else to do (and stop clogging up his timeline with walls of 140 character tweets). Some of you who also know me from TheVenomSite are already familiar with my rantings are probably saying to yourselves, "Oh no, it's this Bizarnage guy, he's an idiot." To that I say that that is not very nice, and you should feel ashamed for thinking it, but I like to my idiocy is all part of my charm. If you tend to disagree with me on certain topics (as I'm sure most will) then be sure to comment and tell the world what an idiotic sack of crap I am. Any publicity is good publicity and we want this to start conversation and spread like a symbiote invasion across a garbage filled city (expect a lot of bad puns). So, what do you guys think? I already have a ton of ideas, but it's always nice to here what others think would be a good topic for me to rant about and be sure to get the word out! This is gonna be huge...
Let's hope not...








1 comment:

  1. Ummm... is this why you haven't been posting on the new posts lately? As long as you do a rant on Mark Bagley, I'm in.(-:

    ReplyDelete